Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops and Foods is a new international peer-reviewed journal publishing scientific primary research papers and review papers in the areas of cereals, grain crops, their quality and issues relating to food safety.
It will focus on:
The scope of publications will extend to cover relevant issues encompassed by:
Aims and Scope
This new journal will publish research papers from around the globe with the major focus on the research and developments of new analytical tools – methods and equipment – and the improvement of existing tools for assuring the quality and safety of cereals, crops and derived foods and feeds, refined products and ingredients; to ensure traceability and authenticity; to contribute to food security; and to describe the technologies associated with harvesting, storing, processing and manufacturing of crops and foods, feeds, ingredients and other refined products.
The scope of publications will also cover other disciplines related to food and feed quality and safety, such as legal requirements, regulations, socio-economic impact, globalisation and trade, food security, international organisations and agreements.
The aims of the journal are:
· To give voice to all country members and corporate members of ICC, partners of MoniQA and journal subscribers
· To publish the work and activities of the ICC technical working groups and MoniQA working groups
· To inform about new regulations, political decisions, and agreements affecting global trade of cereals and other crops, foods and feeds
· To inform about relevant meetings and training opportunities, educational programmes and association news
· To report on various meetings and workshops
· To report on relevant research projects (e.g. MoniQA coordinated by ICC, HealthGrain, ISEKI Food-2 and others)
Article Views: 1814
You are here :