This event will host leading scientists from academia, industry, and the vendor community to discuss recent advancements that focus on practices supporting sustainable development and the transition to a circular economy. It includes relevant sections for pollution prevention and control regarding the use and presence of chemicals, the development of suitable alternative substances, materials or technologies, and climate change resilience-oriented solutions that rely on blue or green infrastructure.
- Michal CEGLOWSKI , “Adam Mickiewicz” University, Poznań, POLAND
- Ana Margarida da Cruz LEDO, Universidade de Coimbra, PORTUGAL
- Francois-Xavier PERRIN, Université de Toulon, FRANCE
- Habil. Elwira Zofia SIENIAWSKA, Medical University of Lublin, Lublin, POLAND
- Saniye SÖYLEMEZ, “Necmettin Erbakan” University, Konya, TURKEY
- Federica VALENTINI, “Tor Vergata” University, Rome, ITALY