At this conference, a large number of established scientists, emerging investigators, students, and postdocs as well as world-leading experts discuss the state-of-the-art in fluorescence spectroscopy and imaging methods, with applications ranging from materials research to life sciences.
- Paola Ceroni, University of Bologna
- Stefan Hell, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Göttingen, Max Planck Institute for Medical Research, Heidelberg
- Marina Kuimova, Imperial College London
- David Walt, Harvard Medical School, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Xiaoliang Sunney Xie, Peking University