The event will be focused on the structural characterization and biological activities of polysaccharides as well as their technological production and application as biodegradable materials.
- Characterization and analyses of polysaccharides from natural sources
- Physiological effects of natural polysaccharides
- Production of polysaccharides and agricultural sources
- Biodegradable plastics and other materials based on polysaccharides
- Chemically modified polysaccharides
- Resistant and slowly digestible starch
- Polysaccharide nanoparticles and drug delivery systems
- Polysaccharides in foods and feeds
The event is supported by Chemistry Europe.