The GCC reflects and highlights the important role of cheminformatics, which connects the modern information and data-driven world with computational modelling of molecular systems. It spans a wide range of subjects related to the use of computers in chemistry, pharmacy, materials science and biology; from informatics and data science to atomistic modelling, and from fundamental academic research to industrial applications. The scientific programme will include plenary and contributed lectures, research telegrams (PhD students only), posters and software presentations.
- Cheminformatics and Drug Discovery
- Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Sciences
- Chemical Information and Research Data
- Molecular and Protein Modelling, Simulation and Design
- Computational Materials Science
- Molecular Property Prediction
- Emerging Topics and Technologies
Important deadlines and dates
- Submission of oral contributions: May 31, 2024
- Submission of research telegrams: May 31, 2024
- Submission of posters: August 31, 2024
- Scholarships, August 31, 2024
The GCC 2024 starts on November 3, 2024 at 11 a.m. with the workshop sessions and ends on November 6 in the afternoon.