The event aims to connect scientists across all materials chemistry related fields in Switzerland, including solid-state-chemistry, materials synthesis, and advanced characterization. A general interest lies in the preparation or understanding of materials with unusual or useful properties, in theory and experiment, and from fundamental to applied research.
- Prof. Bettina Lotsch, Max Plank Institute, Stuttgart, Germany
- Prof. Ali Coskun, University of Fribourg, CH – Battery Materials
- Prof. Jonathan De Roo, University of Basel, CH – Nanocrystals
- Dr. Dmitry Chernyshov, SNBL, FR
- Dr. Corsin Battaglia, Empa, CH – Electrochemical Energy Storage