Metrology meets industry: The congress promotes the development of solutions to answer global key challenges, especially by ensuring reliable measurements. It offers insights into key applications Industry 4.0, health, and climate challenges and includes 200 events divided in technical sessions, poster presentations and round tables. The congress is held in partnership with Global Industrie, the major show in France for Industry and Industry 4.0, which aims to bring together experts of measures, analysis, control, optics, process, and vision.
- The impact of metrology in the digital transformation: challenges and opportunities
- Industry 4.0: Offline to inline measurments
- Can metrology keep up with the hydrogen revolution?
- What does it mean to be a metrologist in the 21st century?
- Metrology challenges in medical measurement, detection, diagnosis, and digitalisation
- Metrology in the loop of circular economy
- Annarita Baldan, VSL, The Netherlands
- Jean-Rémy Filtz, LNE, France
- Wolfgang Lubcke, Endress+Hauser, Germany
- Sascha Eichstaedt, PTB, Germany
- Hugo Lehmann, METAS, Switzerland
- Jennifer Clarke, NPL / United Kingdom