The event brings together leading international and national scientists to present and discuss the latest developments in photochemistry- and photophysics-related research and is a platform for stimulating discussions on interdisciplinary research touching reaction mechanisms, synthesis, modern spectroscopy and theory.
- Phil Castellano, NC State University, USA
Inorganic photochemistry and optical spectroscopy
- Murielle Chavarot-Kerlidou, Grenoble Alpes University, France
- Leticia González, University of Vienna, Austria
- Timothy Noël, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Photocatalysis and reaction engineering
- Eric Vauthey, University of Geneva, Switzerland