The modeling, design, and application of catalysts—homogeneous, heterogeneous, or enzymatic—is the focus of this meeting. The aim is to bring together researchers in this area to share their expertise as a way to open new collaborations helping to solve forthcoming problems in the chemical industry.
- Bernhard Breit, University of Freiburg, Germany
- Elena Fernández, URV Tarragona, Spain
- Mélanie Hall, University of Graz, Austria
- Feliu Maseras, ICIQ Tarragona, Spain
- Sophie Carenco, Sorbonne University, France