Aggregation is a well-known phenomenon, especially for proteins. Diseases like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s are related to protein aggregation. Also known, is the aggregation of protein biopharmaceuticals, which can lead to side effects.
The webinar, presents and compares three methods for aggregation determination of proteins and nanoparticles:
- Size exclusion chromatography coupled with multi-angle light scattering (SEC-MALS),
- asymmetric flow field flow fractionation coupled with MALS (AF4-MALS), and
- analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC).
- Marius Schmid, CEO Zentriforce Pharma
- Roger Scherrers, Head of the Application Laboratory, Wyatt Technology
- Birgit Foltas, Editor Wiley Analytical Science