Sustainability is the one dominating challenge today. Process engineering, chemical technology and biotechnology are key to solving it: By closing cycles, increasing efficiency, coupling sectors, and exploiting the potential of renewable resources, they ensure to meet the global need for food, mobility, housing, energy and medical care while at the same time protecting resources.
At the event, researchers from industry and science will present developments and solutions on topics such as reaction engineering, energy generation and storage, bioprocesses, synthetic biology, education and many more.
- Dr. Alexander Schulz, thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG, Bad Soden, Germany
Green methanol, part of Uhde’s green technologies
- Prof. Dr. Armin Grunwald, Institute for Technology Assessment and Systems Analysis (ITAS), Karlruhe, Germany
The Anthropocene – the era of humankind. About progress and crises, technology and sustainable development
- Prof. Dr. Roland Ulber, TU Kaiserslautern, Germany
Life and Production on surfaces
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hans Hasse, TU Kaiserslautern, Germany
Digital Transformation of Chemical Engineering Science
- Prof. Sierin Lim, Nanyang University of Technology, Singapore
Towards Carbon-neutral Plastic Bioupcycling