The event aims to bring together researchers and practitioners of the computer-aided process engineering (CAPE) community, and provide a forum to present and evaluate emerging research methods and concepts, and to learn from industrial case studies.
The events focus is on the global challenges and interdisciplinary problems related to the current needs of the society and industry: digitalization, sustainability, energy efficiency, water management, safety, health and food, etc.
- Modelling and Simulation
- Product/ Process Synthesis and Design
- Large Scale Design and Planning /Scheduling
- On Line Model Based Applications and Control
- Concepts, Methods and Tools
- Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence
- CAPE Applications Addressing Societal Challenges
- Education in CAPE and Knowledge Transfer