The global event for water professionals covering the full water cycle. The event is designed to bring together over 10,000 water professionals from academia, utilities, industry, government, regulators and NGOs, and also engage the water-consuming industry, agriculture, architects and urban planners, hydrologists and soil and groundwater experts, social sciences, ICT-sector, the financial sector, and others.
Main topic this year: Water for smart liveable cities
- WATER UTILITY MANAGEMENT
- WASTEWATER TREATMENT & RESOURCE RECOVERY
- DRINKING WATER & POTABLE REUSE
- CITY-SCALE PLANNING AND OPERATIONS
- COMMUNITIES,COMMUNICATION & PARTNERSHIPS
- WATER RESOURCES & LARGE SCALE WATER MANAGEMENT