The event is an opportunity for the liquid crystal community to get together and present the newest breakthroughs and ideas, discuss current issues and challenges, and to support and appreciate the achievements of early-career researchers and young students.
- Liquid Crystals in Biology and Active Matter
- Macromolecular Liquid Crystals
- Confined Liquid Crystals
- Design of New Materials
- Mathematical Modelling, Symmetry and Topology
- Novel Applications
- Professor Randall Kamien, University of Pensylvania – U.S.A.
- Professor Sriram Ramaswamy, Indian Institute of Science – India
- Professor Sung Tae Shin, Korea University, Sejong Campus – Korea
- Professor Maria Blanca Ros, Instituto de Nanociencia y Materiales de Aragón – University of Zaragoza/CSIC – Spain
- Professor Robin Selinger, Kent State’s Liquid Crystal Institute – U.S.A.