Postponed from March to June
The event is one of the most important European catalysis events, covering all aspects from research on the fundamentals of catalysis, the understanding of catalytic processes, and catalyst design to reaction engineering and industrial applications. More than 400 experts from universities, research institutes and industry meet annually to present their research, exchange their ideas and share new developments and the latest results in all areas of catalysis.
The conference has a double focus: To highlight state-of-the art research and development from theory to application, and to provide an opportunity for young scientists to present their scientific results, discuss their research with academic peers and build and expand a professional network.
- Supported catalysts: tuning particle size and metal spatial distribution
P. de Jongh, Utrecht University/NL
- Site – structure – performance correlations in zeolite- and MOF-based catalysts
U. Olsbye, University of Oslo/NO
- Catalyst and value chain design for the valorization of renewable carbon sources
R. Palkovits, RWTH Aachen/D
- Electrocatalytic processes with gas diffusion electrodes for the renewable synthesis of feedstock and specialties
G. Schmid, Siemens Energy Global GmbH & Co. KG, Erlangen/D
- Novel catalysis via insights in dynamic structures and electronics
M. Tromp, University of Groningen/NL