The event is a one-day symposium and provides a high-quality program with national and international speakers covering a certain topic. The topic of the 2022 edition is “Biosupramolecular Chemistry”.
Chairs and Local Organizers
- Prof. Nicolas Winssinger, University of Geneva
- Prof. Stefan Matile, University of Geneva
- Chris Hunter, Cambridge University
- Helma Wennemers, ETH Zurich
- Tanja Weil, MPI Mainz
- Hanadi Sleiman, McGill University
- Andreas Herrmann, Firmenich
- Wilhelm Huck, Radboud University
- Dean Toste, UC Berkeley
This event is sponsored by Chemistry Europe.