The event covers all aspects of cheminformatics and molecular modeling, including structure-activity relationships, virtual screening, modeling metabolite networks, etc. Participants discuss research as well as relevant technological and algorithm developments in handling and visualization of chemical structure data, workflows for complex cheminformatic analysis and machine learning. The conference aims to foster cooperation among organizations and researchers involved in the increasingly interwoven fields of cheminformatics and bioinformatics.
- Cheminformatics Approaches
- Structure-Activity and Structure-Property Prediction
- Structure-Based Approaches
- Artificial Intelligence Approaches
- Analysis of Large Chemical Data Sets
- Dealing with Biological Complexity