The Swiss Summer Schools are out-of-town seminars for M.Sc., Ph.D., and postdoctoral students. They offer a platform to students for the scientific exchange with peers and lecturers from academia and industry. The students are expected to actively involve themselves by presenting a poster or a short communication on their research.
- Dr. Ingmar M. Hörr, Founder of CureVac, Tübingen (Germany)
- Prof. Claudia Höbartner, Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg, Würzburg (Germany)
- Dr. Jean Quancard, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Basel (Switzerland)
- Prof. Andrea Rentmeister, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Münster (Germany)
- Dr. Tamara Reyes Robles, Merck Exploratory Science Center, Cambridge (MA, USA)
- Prof. Edward Tate, Imperial College London, London (UK)
- Dr. Christoph Boss, Senior Vice President, Head of Drug Discovery Chemistry, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Dr. Erika Lüthi, R&D-Chemist and Project Manager, Valsynthese SA (Société Suisse des Explosifs Group)
- Dr. Daniel Latassa, Project Manager Valsynthese SA (Société Suisse des Explosifs Group)
- Dr. Markus Löweneck, Head of Research & Development, Senn Chemicals AG
- Xenia Martinelli, Senn Chemicals AG – Head of Human Resources
The event is supported by Chemistry Europe.Read More