This event will be focused on the field of peptide science, with a broad range of topics covering, among others, advances in peptide chemistry and structure, bioactive peptides and their therapeutic applications, and peptide biomaterials, nanotechnology and delivery.
- Synthetic chemistry of peptides, amino acids and proteins
- Emerging peptide-based technologies
- Bioactive peptides (antimicrobial, cancer, metabolism, neuropeptides, vaccines, etc.)
- Peptide prodrugs, targeting, delivery and uptake
- Structure and conformational studies of peptides
- Peptide therapeutics and clinical application
- Proteomics and peptide bioinformatics
- Peptide materials and catalysts for the nanobiosciences
- Peptide mimetics, peptoids and peptide nucleic acids
- Peptide-sugar, -lipid, -nucleic acid and –drug conjugates
- Annette G. Beck-Sickinger, University of Leipzig.
- Dame Margaret Brimble, University of Auckland
- Julio A. Camarero Palao, The Rockefeller University
- Phil Dawson, Scripps Research in La Jolla
- Shiroh Futaki, Vice President of The Japanese Peptide Society.
- Paula Gomes, University of Porto (FCUP)
- Juan Ramón Granja Guillan, University of Santiago de Compostela
- Christian Hackenberger, The Humboldt University Berlin
- Knud Jørgen Jensen, University of Copenhagen