Do you remember what has happened in research and industry? Below are some random happenings that we remembered.
- Buy a supercomputer
- Form an alliance with a computer giant
- Enter into computer business
- It consists of 30 linearly-fused aromatic rings with a length of 7.7 nm
- It consists of 20 linearly-fused aromatic rings with a length of 5.3 nm
- It consists of 40 linearly-fused aromatic rings with a length of 10.1 nm
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar
- Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank, and Richard Henderson
- Eric Betzig. Stzefan W. Hell, William E. Moerner
Answer 2 (yes)
- Introduction of a new theory
- Additional funding
- Introduction of a new instrument
- … an award lecture?
- … as symposium?
- … a car race?
- The smallest π-aromatic system
- The smallest moving object
- The largest crystal
- The tightest knot
- Crop science business
- Plastics business
- Vitamin business