Are you in a leadership position and not only grappling with the sweltering heat but also with today’s unprecedented economic challenges?
In fact, there is nothing quite like a crisis to test your leadership skills. But don’t be scared – Bill George shows you how to become a truly relaxed leader.
All you need is to follow the 7 Lessons For Leading in Crisis:
- Face reality, starting with yourself
- Don’t be Atlas; get the world off your shoulders
- Dig deep for the root cause
- Get ready for the long haul
- Never waste a good crisis
- You’re in the spotlight
- Go on offense; focus on winning now
Taken from the book:
- B. George, 7 Prinzipien gelassener Führung
- ISBN: 978-3-527-50504-3