(video by iBioEducation)
The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2014 has been awarded jointly to Eric Betzig, USA, Stefan W. Hell, Germany, and William E. Moerner, USA, “for the development of super-resolved fluorescence microscopy”.
The video shows a lecture by Stephan Hell on Super-Resolution: Overview and Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy.
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2014,
ChemViews Mag. 2014.
Also of interest:
- Nobel Prize in Physics 2014
- An article by Stefan W. Hell about his Nobel awarded work (in German) published in Physik Journal
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2014
- Voting: Who’s Next? Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2014 – Final Voting Results