Is 2024 the year that the polyamide segment looks to emerge from the crisis tunnel? The industry needs to adapt to the new market reality, to innovate and invest in new technologies and processes to meet the new market demands and requirements with regards to economic sustainability and a circular economy.
The conference combines integrated analysis across the polyamide value chain, including sessions focused on feedstocks, polymers, key application markets, deep dives into emerging trends and technologies, discussions on the hottest topics facing the industry.
The key themes Include:
- Is there any hope for the European polyamide industry?
- Is the polyamide profitability gone?
- What can we expect in the coming years?
- Will China’s importation threat permanently change the European polyamide market?
- What are the future polyamide price trends and forecasts?
- Who will be the winners and losers of the current situation?
- Is the circular economy a threat or an opportunity for the polyamide industry?