The international symposium will focus on current developments, novel approaches and cutting-edge technologies in the field of medicinal chemistry and drug research with sessions on Case Studies & First Disclosures, Membrane Associated Targets, New and Bifunctional Drug Modalities, Deep Learning in Drug Design, New Synthetic Methods & MedChem Technologies, Neglected Diseases & Orphan Targets, Highlights in Medicinal Chemistry, Next Generation Drugs, and Young Investigators.
The scientific program will include lectures, and poster presentations. It is the goal of the organizers to make this meeting an event of scientific excellence, attractive to both industrial and academic scientists in Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Biology, Computer-Aided Drug Design and related fields of research.
- J. Bajorath, University of Bonn, Germany
- E. Beitz, University of Kiel, Germany
- L. Brunsveld, Technical University Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- A. Edwards, University of Toronto, Canada
- T. Gulder, University of Leipzig, Germany
- J. Hall, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- M. Mulder, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
- C. Müller, University of Bonn, Germany
- D. Nomura, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- G. Schneider, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- E. Tate, Imperial College London, UK