The event is a forum for reporting research results in microfluidics, microfabrication, nanotechnology, integration, materials and surfaces, analysis and synthesis, and detection technologies for the life sciences and chemistry. It is aimed at scientists, trainees, and industry professionals.
- Bogusław Buszewski, Mikolaj Kopernik University Torun, Poland
- Artur Chmielewski, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), USA and California Institute of Technology, USA
- Séverine Le Gac, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Nicole Pamme, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Lydia L. Sohn, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Manabu Tokeshi, Hokkaido University, Japan