Scientific and soft skills training programs offering a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and learn from world-renowned speakers and network with peers
The scientific program (10-12 March) will consist of plenary lectures to be delivered by world-renowned scientists (see below) and oral and poster presentations selected from contributed abstracts submitted by participants in fields that include:
- bioinspired polymers;
- functional supramolecular self-assemblies;
- adaptive, dynamic, responsive and interactive soft materials and molecular systems;
- compartmentalized structures;
- life-like systems; and
- their use in nanomedicine, diagnostics, theranostics, biosensing, drug/therapeutics delivery, soft robotics, tissue engineering or regenerative medicine.
This event will also include a soft transferable skills’ training program (13-15 March) which aims to advance the professional development and widen the career perspectives of students and early-career researchers, irrespectively on their background and research domain.
The topics of the training sessions/workshops include:
- mental health and imposter phenomenon in academia;
- community building;
- diversity, equity and inclusion;
- career routes;
- scientific publishing and ethics;
- CV writing for academia and industry;
- open science;
- data management;
- project management;
- science innovation.
Deadlines Submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation until November 15th, 2023 (deadline).
The early-bird registration deadline is January 31st, 2024.