A leading international conference on environmental nanoscience.
The meeting will bring together researchers from academia, government and industry to discuss recent advances in our understanding of the fate and behaviour of nanomaterials, their applications, their potential effects on the environment and key issues relating to maintaining the economic and social benefits of nanotechnology.
- Fate and environmental chemistry of nanoparticles, nanomaterials and microplastics
- Detection and measurement of nanomaterials/particulates in environmental samples
- Detection of nanomaterials/particulates in biota
- Ecotoxicity of nanoparticles, nanomaterials and microplastics
- Mechanistic effects on plants, algae, invertebrates, fish, amphibian and other wildlife
- Ecosystem effects and ecological impact
- Environmental risk assessment of nanomaterials and other particulates
- Nanotechnology applications in the environment including: novel remediation methods, detecting pollutants and diagnostic tools for wildlife health
- Science policy and governance of nanosafety