Offers an attractive scientific program in cutting edge areas of Structural biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology. Annual Symposium of SFBBM (Swedish Society for Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology) in collaboration with SBNet (Swedish Structural Biology Network), arranged by the University of Gothenburg and Chalmers University of Technology.
Keynote Speakers Include
- Serena DeBeer, Professor and Director at the Max-Planck institute for Chemical Energy Conversion, Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
- Alan Brown, Assistant Professor at Harvard medical school, USA
- Patrick Sexton, Professor at the Monash University, Australia.
- Alessio Ciulli, Professor and Chair of Chemical Structural Biology at the School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Scotland.
- Sebastian Hiller, Professor for Structural Biology and Biophysics at the Biozentrum Basel, Switzerland.