The conference will take place as hybrid event.
The event is an international conference on organic synthesis.
- to convey the excitement of synthetic organic chemistry as practiced in industry and universities worldwide
- to promote interactions between chemists of different countries in order to create links, collaborations, common research projects in both, academic and industrial settings
- Christophe Allais, Pfizer Inc.
- Olivier Baudoin, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Diane E. Carrera, Bolt Biotherapeutics Redwood City California, USA
- Olafs Daugulis, Department of Chemistry, University of Houston, USA
- Patrick S. Fier, Merck & Co., Inc., USA
- Vilius Franckevičius, Department of Chemistry at Lancaster University, United Kingdom
- Karl Anker Jørgensen, Department of Chemistry, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Romas Kudirka, Bolt Biotherapeutics, USA
- Sébastien Lemaire, Johnson & Johnson, Shanghai, China
- Dawei Ma, State Key Laboratory of Bioorganic & Natural Products Chemistry, Shanghai, China
- Stefan Matile, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- Andres Merits, Institute of Technology, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Bill Morandi, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Martin Oestreich, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- Addy Pross, Department of Chemistry Ben Gurion University, Israel
- Tobias Ritter, Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Germany
- Antonia F. Stepan, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd Neuroscience and Rare Disease Medicinal Chemistry Rhein, Germany
- Tehshik P. Yoon, University of Wisconsin – Madison, USA