The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) published detailed statistics on the origin and types of REACH registration dossiers and registered substances. The data will be updated every month.
The data include:
- Overall number of registrations and registered substances;
- Number of registrations by company size (86 % by large companies);
- Number of registrations by company role in the supply chain (42 % by manufacturers);
- Number of registrations by EU/EEA countries (headed by Germany and the UK, followed by the Netherlands, France, and Belgium)
- Most frequently registered substances (headed by Ca(OH)2, ethylene oxide, CH3CH2OH, and Fe);
- Registered substances by total tonnage band (headed by intermediates, 1,000–10,000 t/a, and 10,000–100,000 t/a).
Image: enlarge © ChemistryVierws.org
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), Helsinki, Finland
- Registration Statistics