Interested in a career in scientific publishing? ChemistryViews.org is looking for an
Assistant Editor (f/m)
Applicants should be self-motivated, innovative and have the desire to contribute to the development of ChemistryViews.org – a top interdisciplinary rapidly growing news and information service with the integrated magazine ChemViews for scientists around the world. You will be involved in all aspects of the editorial procedures, such as the writing and uploading of content, editing and proof reading of magazine articles, preparing and sending out newsletters, producing and editing videos, assistance with webinars, and contacts with authors from all over the world.
- have a university degree in chemistry (preferably a PhD).
- possess excellent PC skills, including web editing and graphics software experience.
- have an excellent command of the English language (native speaker or equivalent).
- possess excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly and professional attitude.
- have enthusiasm in science communication and for writing.
- be able to perform under pressure, meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing environments.
Previous publishing experience is not required (full training will be provided), but would be advantageous.
The Editorial Office is based at WILEY-VCH in Weinheim, a pleasant small town near Heidelberg in southwest Germany. We offer competitive financial and career rewards, training and career development.
Applicants should send their full CV with a cover letter describing their suitability for the post to:
WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Human Resources, Robert Heinje
E-Mail: [email protected]