The Nobel Prize in Chemistry will be announced later today.
Our voting suggests an American chemist in the field of Materials/Polymers will win the upcoming Nobel Prize. Compared to last year, more women have been recommended.
Thank you for voting.
Enjoy the likely and unlikely, serious and whimsical suggestions below.
- Voting: Who’s Next? 2013 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Nobel Prize Trends
Which country produced the most Nobel Laureates? How old is a typical Laureate? And is it taking longer for discoveries to be recognized?
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2013
Martin Karplus, Michael Levitt, and Arieh Warshel, all USA, were awarded
- Nobel Lectures published in Angewandte Chemie
- Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2013
James E. Rothman, Randy W. Schekman, and Thomas C. Südhof have been awarded the 2013 Nobel Prize
- Nobel Prize in Physics 2013
Francois Englert, University Libre de Bruxelles, and Peter W. Higgs, University of Edinburgh, have been awarded