Snapshots of the 114th General Meeting of the Korean Chemical Society (KCS) held October 15–17, 2014 at the Kimdaejung Convention Center in Gwangju, Korea.
- Event: 114th General Meeting of the Korean Chemical Society (KCS)
- News: KCS-Wiley Young Chemist Award 2014,
ChemViews Magazine 16 October 2014.
Bong June Sung, Sogang University, Korea, and Jae-Min Oh, Yonsei University, Korea, were awarded
Also of interest:
- Tips for Writing Better Science Papers,
- Free Webinar: How to Write High-impact Research Papers / 如何撰写高影响力的研究论文
ChemistryViews.org 07 November 2013.
Step-by-step guide to composing an exciting and thought-provoking manuscript which will impress journal editors, referees and readers
- 8th Asian Chemical Editorial Society (ACES) Meeting in Germany,
ChemViews Magazine 09 July 2012.
Owners of very first pan-Asian society journal held their 8th editorial meeting at Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, Germany
- ACES Society Microsite at ChemistryViews.org
more information on the Asian Chemical Editorial Society (ACES), an organization of 13 major chemical societies in the Asia-Pacific region