Focusing on the European Union regulation REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)
- Affecting registration and safe use demonstration requirements
- REACH 2.0 focus on improving / updating the Risk management of chemicals in the EU
- How can a better balance between Chemicals, Climate and Circularity be assured?
- Suggestions for such an approach
- How to achieve better focus on “what matters”:
- The need for more and better prioritisation
- EU resilience: is REACH neglecting the need of the EU for materials ?
- How can better coordination of enforcement help with levelling the playing field
- Partnership for the Assessment of Risks from Chemicals (PARC) – state of the art