Biannual series of conferences that brings together supramolecular chemists and scientists from related fields to share and discuss cutting-edge research and recent developments in areas ranging from supramolecular polymers, metal-organic structures, molecular cages, supramolecular machinery and dynamic systems, life-like assemblies, and biomimetic materials.
Organisers: Professor Job Boekhoven, Professor Max von Delius, Professor Birgit Esser, TRR234 CataLight, Universität Ulm.
- Hanadi Sleiman, Canada Research Chair in DNA Nanoscience and Professor at McGill Universit, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- David Leigh; Royal Society Research Professor & Sir Samuel Hall Professor of Chemistry at the University of Manchester; UK
- Sijbren Otto; Professor in Chemistry at the University of Groningen; The Netherlands
- Niveen M. Khashab, Professor in Chemistry at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
- Rafal Klajn, Professor in Chemistry at the Institute of Science and Technology Austria