The aim of the event is to provide young Swiss and European researchers who are active in the field of battery materials and cell manufacturing a platform to present their results and to connect to renowned battery researchers. The conference offers an opportunity to strengthen and expand the network among and to the Swiss battery community. The scope of the event ranges from the synthesis and characterization of battery materials to their integration into electrodes and cells, including topics related to cell manufacturing and characterisztion.
- Wolfgang Zeier, University of Münster, Germany
- Julia Maibach, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Ingo Krossing, University of Freiburg, Germany
- Erik J. Berg, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Alejandro A. Franco, University of Picardie Jules Verne, France