Valentine’s Day is the day of St. Valentine. One story tells that in the Holy Roman Empire the priest Valentine wed couples and gave them flowers from his garden. Today in many countries around the world loving people exchange flowers, chocolate, or an act of friendship.
Even in the lab you can spread joy – everybody wants joy.
* Ideas might be
- Chocolate – The Noblest Polymorphism Part I
- The Chemistry of Breaking Bad
- The Chemistry of Fireworks
- Espresso Crema
- The Oktoberfest Rearrangement
- Chemistry on Valentine’s Day
The red rose remains the most popular flower to give on Valentine’s Day and chocolate is always a good idea