The newest results in the Journal Citation Report (JCR) by Clarivate Analytics for selected chemistry journals are given below.
Journal Impact Factors
Click the links below to see a list of impact factors by category
- With an impact factor of 2.789, Energy Technology is growing in reputation as a leader in the applied energy research community, publishing interdisciplinary research topics such as solar energy, batteries and energy storage, fuel cells, biofuels, and carbon dioxide utilization.
The Wiley computational and theoretical chemistry portfolio remain a reference in computational sciences, reporting breakthroughs in the development and application of computational and modeling methods in chemistry, physics, biology, and materials science.
- The flagship Journal of Computational Chemistry (2016 impact factor: 3.229) and the high impact review journal WIREs Computational Molecular Science (WCMS) (2016 impact factor: 14.016) confirm their roles among the top journals in the field, publishing highlights from all aspects of theoretical and computational chemistry: analytical, biological, inorganic, organic, physical, and materials. WCMS is confirmed as the #1 journal in the Mathematical and Computational Biology JCR category for the 5th year in a row, and ranks #8 in the Chemistry, Multidisciplinary category.
- With an all-time high impact factor of 2.920 the relaunched International Journal of Quantum Chemistry (IJQC) highlights the gamut of today’s quantum chemistry. In its 50th year of publication IJQC still reports research of urgency, significance, and broad interest to the theoretical and computational chemistry communities.
Also of Interest
- 2016 Journal Impact Factors Materials Science,
Advanced Science News 2017.
- 2015 Impact Factors
- Clever Picture: Understanding Impact Factors,
ChemViews Mag. 2015.