ChemViews Magazine wishes all of its readers a happy Easter celebration!
We have put together a short quiz to prepare you for the Easter egg season:
Learn more about eggs
- Boiled Eggs: Soft and Hard,
ChemViews Mag. 2012.
- In Boiled Eggs: Soft and Hard – Part 1, we look at what makes up an egg and how a hen produces such a marvel.
- In Boiled Eggs: Soft and Hard – Part 2, we examine an egg on its journey from hen to table, including in situ monitoring methods to ensure the perfect breakfast egg.
- Boiled Eggs: Soft and Hard – Part 3 is devoted to experimental reproduction of the chemical highpoints of cooking an egg.
- In Boiled Eggs: Soft and Hard – Part 4, we discover the ideal egg from a culinary perspective.