2013 Impact Factors have been published
Excellent Results for Wiley and Wiley-VCH in the 2012 Journal Citation Reports
We are pleased to announce that Wiley/Wiley-VCH is the publisher with the most journals in the category multidisciplinary Chemistry. Its top quality journals such as Advanced Materials, Angewandte Chemie, Advanced Functional Materials, Small, ChemSusChem, Chemistry – A European Journal, and Chemistry – An Asian Journal display a breadth and quality of content second to none.
A special thanks goes to our authors, referees and Editorial Boards; without their help it would not have been possible to continually develop our journals over the years as shown by so many excellent IFs.
- 2011 ISI Journal Impact Factors
- 2010 ISI Journal Impact Factors
- Society Journals Leading the Pack
Comparing the 2011 ISI Impact Factors of ChemPubSoc Europe, RSC, and ACS journals
- 2011 Impact Factors of ChemPubSoc Europe Journals
Journals published by 16 European societies in chemistry and related subjects show excellent increase in their impact factors
Also of interest:
- Most cited articles from ChemPubSoc Europe Journals
- Most cited articles from ChemistryViews.org
- Hottest articles free to view